We all tend to live not noticing our environment unless it’s absolutely necessary, particularly now when we’re focused on our mobile phones. This means missing some of life’s riches. We encourage you to be more observant-to look for the clever, the surprising, the interesting, and the humorous.
Often this is easier to do when you travel to new environments, especially internationally. There are many benefits of being more observant or mindful, a prime one being that you can see more opportunities in life.
These tips should help you become more observant and see clever ideas, just as they have helped us:
- Slow down
- Walk more looking ahead and up
- Watch people
- Listen more
- Plan ahead when you are going to new places
- Keep an open mind
- Subscribe to publications with ideas
- Whenever you see something and think “That’s Clever” think of IdeaSpies
- Keep a record of clever ideas you see on IdeaSpies! Guidelines to post.
The first idea shared to IdeaSpies- a TV in a bathroom mirror in Toronto, Canada
Share Top Tips